Version 2.3.1 - May 08th, 2017
- Improvement: Only cache the payload if it's postback.
- Improvement: Add Cancel button next to Save Changes in Bot Builder.
- Improvement: Clear Messenger Profile cache after update.
- Improvement: List can only add 1 last button.
- Fix: Migration error in MySQL strict mode.
- Fix: Quick replies doesn't show.
- Fix: Plugin typos.
Version 2.3 (Frankfurt) - April 22nd, 2017
- New: Multiple Pages (Premium).
- New: Replace Thread Settings with new Messenger Profile.
- New: Bot now can update lead based on their sent data via Builder.
- New: Logger module.
$bot->release() method which lets you validate and forget intended actions.
- Improvement: Bot Builder responses can now draggable.
- Improvement: Search and Filter in CRM.
- Improvement: You can now use text matching and get
$input variable for payload.
$bot->answer() now can takes 3 arguments, the third arguments is the node attributes.
- Improvement: Support using icon in quick replies.
- Fix: All known CSS bugs and typo.
- Fix: Cannot save notification when
end_at field is null.
Version 2.2.4 - March 26th, 2017
- Improvement: Remove tooltip() method
- Fix: DB Migration doesn’t works with old MySQL version
Version 2.2.3 - March 08th, 2017
- Improvement: Better compatibility with some shared hosts.
- Improvement: Update
gigaai/framework to the latest version.
Version 2.2.2 - January 26th, 2017
- New: You can use
tax parameter in [post-generic] shortcode
Version 2.2.1 - January 14th, 2017
- Improvement: Add jQuery maskedinput for datetime field.
- Improvement: Don't load plugin assets on other pages.
Version 2.2 (Chiba) - January 3rd, 2017
- New: Subscription & Notification Builder.
- New: Node Stream. You can update leads automatically via Bot Builder.
- New: Session management.
- New: Support German. Credit: Thomas Sator.
- Improvement: Tweak the Bot Builder UI.
- Improvement: Use
Session::flash() for better display messages.
- Improvement: Add
creator_id field to data tables.
Storage::set() method doesn't works with meta data.
Version 2.1 (Yanoda) - December 12th, 2016
- New: Account Linking.
- New: List message type.
- New: Add Auto Stop feature back.
- New: [random-text] shortcode.
- New: Whitelisted Domains.
- New: More properties for Buttons.
- Improvement: Switch the Click dropdown to Autocomplete.
- Improvement: Add default message for Get Started button.
- Improvement: Update the core parser.
- Improvement: Tweak the Live Preview and Conversation UX.
- Improvement: Only allows add Quick Replies in the last answer of Node.
- Improvement: Improve the Settings UI and performance, only save value of fields in active tab.
- Improvement: Better Button sanitizer.
- Improvement: Use curl instead of
- Fix: Do not response message echo.
Version 2.0.1 - November 7th, 2016
- Fix: Error when collation isn't UTF-8.
Version 2.0 - November 3rd, 2016
- New: CRM Module. Seamless way to works with your Leads.
- New: Dynamic Shortcode. Helps you integrate with your posts easily.
- New: Live Preview Builder.
- New: Persistent Menu Builder.
- New: Call Button on Builder.
- New: Quick Replies on Builder.
- New: Tag and Search Nodes.
- New: Subscription API.
fmb_pre_run now becomes
- Change: User framework v2.
- Improvement: Performance now 2x faster.
Version 1.0 - May 1st, 2016