Events & Nodes
Event represents each lead's action which send to Giga AI. You can response many times per lead message. For example, if lead text: "hello", then you can response "hi!", then response "how can I help you today?". For each a group of
event - responseswe called Node.
Types of Event
- Text When leads send text to Giga AI.
- Postback When leads tap on any payload button or Quick Replies.
- Attachment When leads send attachment message (files, audios, videos, location)
- Intended When leads responsed to intended action.
- Default When no nodes defined for the event
As mentioned above, Node is an event with a set of responses. So basically, Bot is constituted by Nodes. For example:
// This is a Node // People text is an action People text: 'Do you like watching movie?' // Bot answers are responses Bot answers: 'Yes. The Walking Dead for sure.' Bot answers: 'And you?'