Welcome to the future
Announcements, roadmap and promotions for GigaAI framework & ecosystem.
It has been 13 months since Facebook released Messenger Bot and 7 months since V2 released. We've added so many features and breaking changes. It's time to move forward, instead of release v2.4, we'll work harder to craft V3.
Planned Features & Breaking Changes:
- Message Template which you can build messages and import to nodes.
- Skype & Telegram driver.
- Wit.ai integration.
- Import / Export.
- Mailchimp Integration.
- Reactive Webview (Maybe switch to React).
$bot->typing()method which mimic human typing.
$bot->understands()method which check if node defined or not.
$bot->cc()method which you can cc a message.
- Better profile shortcode so we can fetch any fields included meta data. For example: [user field="shipping_date"].
- Geo Parsing.
- Requires PHP >= 5.6.
V2.3.1 has some minor patch and fixed the migration bug which cause error during plugin installation. If you're subscriber, please login and download via Dashboard. Here is the full change logs:
- Improvement: Only cache the payload if it's postback.
- Improvement: Add Cancel button next to Save Changes in Bot Builder.
- Improvement: Clear Messenger Profile cache after update.
- Improvement: List can only add 1 last button.
- Fix: Migration error in MySQL strict mode.
- Fix: Quick replies doesn't show.
- Fix: Plugin typos.